By Rich Cannings
Lock down next-generation internet services
"This booklet concisely identifies the kinds of assaults that are confronted day-by-day via net 2.0 websites, and the authors supply sturdy, sensible recommendation on tips to determine and mitigate those threats." --Max Kelly, CISSP, CIPP, CFCE, Senior Director of defense, Facebook
Protect your net 2.0 structure opposed to the newest wave of cybercrime utilizing specialist strategies from web safety pros. Hacking uncovered internet 2.0 exhibits how hackers practice reconnaissance, opt for their access aspect, and assault net 2.0-based providers, and divulges specified countermeasures and security strategies. you will tips on how to keep away from injection and buffer overflow assaults, repair browser and plug-in flaws, and safe AJAX, Flash, and XML-driven purposes. Real-world case reports illustrate social networking website weaknesses, cross-site assault equipment, migration vulnerabilities, and IE7 shortcomings.
- Plug protection holes in net 2.0 implementations the confirmed Hacking uncovered way
- Learn how hackers aim and abuse susceptible internet 2.0 purposes, browsers, plug-ins, on-line databases, consumer inputs, and HTML forms
- Prevent net 2.0-based SQL, XPath, XQuery, LDAP, and command injection assaults
- Circumvent XXE, listing traversal, and buffer overflow exploits
- Learn XSS and Cross-Site Request Forgery tools attackers use to circumvent browser safety controls
- Fix vulnerabilities in Outlook exhibit and Acrobat Reader add-ons
- Use enter validators and XML sessions to enhance ASP and .NET defense
- Eliminate unintended exposures in ASP.NET AJAX (Atlas), Direct net Remoting, Sajax, and GWT net applications
- Mitigate ActiveX safeguard exposures utilizing SiteLock, code signing, and safe controls
Find and fasten Adobe Flash vulnerabilities and DNS rebinding assaults
Read or Download Hacking Exposed Web 2.0: Web 2.0 Security Secrets and Solutions PDF
Best Comptia books
Crucial talents for IT professionalsMike Meyers A+ advisor to notebook Lab guide, moment variation beneficial properties 40-plus lab workouts that problem you to unravel difficulties in response to reasonable case experiences and step by step eventualities that require severe considering. you are going to additionally get post-lab remark questions that degree your figuring out of lab effects and key time period quizzes that aid construct vocabulary.
A textbook for rookies in safety. during this new first variation, famous writer Behrouz Forouzan makes use of his obtainable writing variety and visible method of simplify the tricky innovations of cryptography and community defense. This variation additionally presents an internet site that comes with Powerpoint documents in addition to teacher and scholars options manuals.
Linux Routers, moment variation exhibits you precisely the way to lessen your charges and expand your community with Linux-based routing. you will discover step by step insurance of software/hardware choice, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting for latest key internetworking purposes, together with LANs, Internet/intranet/extranet routers, body Relay, VPNs, distant entry, and firewalls.
WebDAV: Next-Generation Collaborative net Authoring is the whole advisor to Web-based dispensed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV), the IETF common for internet authoring and extensive quarter collaboration. skilled implementer Lisa Dusseault covers WebDAV from bits at the twine as much as customized software implementation, demonstrating with wide examples and lines from actual consumers and servers.
Extra resources for Hacking Exposed Web 2.0: Web 2.0 Security Secrets and Solutions