We hope you are taking advantage of the apps available on the new Facebook Timeline. Apps are a great way to increase your restaurant’s exposure and interaction with customers. Take it one step further by customizing your app icons. Give your apps a unique look to match your restaurant’s atmosphere (edgy or classic?), your website, your color scheme – customizing your app icons will take your Facebook page to the next level and attract more customer engagement.
To get you started on customizing your Facebook apps, we have developed a free set of icons for you to use. These icons will really help your restaurant’s Facebook page stand out. You are welcome to download and use as many as you’d like!
Download your free “Facebook App Icons for Restaurants” Now!
Each icon comes in red, green, blue and grey.
To change the icon for an app on your page:
1. At the top of your page, click Edit Page and select Update Info.
2. Select Apps from the left sidebar.
3. Click Edit Settings under the name of the app whose icon you want to change.
4. Click Change next to the Custom Tab Image.
5. On the next screen, click Change next to the existing image.
6. Follow the instructions that appear for uploading a new image or deleting the existing image.
For some apps, the developer has chosen not to make the app’s icon customizable and you won’t be able to change it.