When it comes to the wide variety of restaurant choices that customers have on a daily basis, it’s monumental to be considered a favorite dining location in the culinary world. OpenTable has recently announced its 2013 Diners’ Choice Award Winners for Service. “Providing high-caliber hospitality to diners is both a calling and a craft,” says OpenTable chief dining officer Caroline Potter.
Congrats to the 10 Best Restaurants for Service in the U.S.
- Kai – Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort – Chandler, Arizona
- The French Laundry – Yountville, California
- NAOE – Miami
- ON20 – Hartford, Connecticut
- Vetri – Philadelphia
- Saison – San Francisco, California
- The Kitchen Restaurant – Sacramento, California
- Addison at The Grand Del Mar – San Diego
- The Painted Lady – Newberg, Oregon
- Palace Arms at the Brown Palace – Denver
Here are OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice Winners of Illinois 2012digital loyalty marketing, restaurant marketing